- Aesthetics services
- oshawa, durham region, Canada
- I am a licensed aesthetician who cares about the wellness and relaxation of my clients. I like to provide more than superficial beauty (but it doesn't mean that I don't like nail art and designs). I work out of my home (walkout basement with separate entrance for clients) so there is no unnecessary cost added except high standards of safety precautions and quality products. For availability & pricing call me @ (9056)621-6050- (905)728-2080 or e-mail me at email@example.com
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Yesterday was the first time to try Shellac on a client and we will see how long will it last? I liked the shiny and rich colour that we used. To all my clients that gave up putting nail polish especially on their hands. CND says it is the new technology to use a gel on natural nail and it is cured under a UV lamp. No damage to the nail bed and no buffing included.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Pedicure is not only a beautiful personal appearance it is a service that adds comfort &wellness to your leg and feet.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Modern cups are made of strong glass. The cup is placed directly on the skin to create vacuum by using pumps to achieve the proper suction. Often, the skin inside the cup visibly rises. Cupping is generally a painless procedure.
After the Treatment:
Cupping can cause blood to be drawn to the surface of the skin, which can cause red marks, swelling, and bruising. These are signs of your blood stagnate status. When your body is toxins-free, it will not leave marks. The more toxins your body has, the darker the bruising marks will be.
After treatments, you will feel much painless, relaxed and a little bit tired. We recommend you wear warm clothes, take shower next day, maintain fluid intake, and have warm and cooked food.
2. Activate the lymphatic system
3. Clear colon blockages
Monday, October 17, 2011
Paraffin wax treatments are luxurious spa treatments that are intended to moisturize and soften the skin. Paraffin wax treatments are most often applied to the hands/ feet as a treatment. It is a soft wax which melts lower than normal temperature. I usually melt blocks of paraffin wax in a special paraffin wax pot. During paraffin wax treatments, I don’t dip clients’ hands or feet into the melted wax (because of hygienic reasons), I wrap the paraffin wax feet/hands with towels dipped in warm wax a layer after another to coat the skin in a generous layer. The hands or feet are then wrapped in plastic, then wrapped in boots/mitts.Benefits of Paraffin wax treatments:
- Soothe chronic arthritis joint pain
- Relax stiff muscles, warm muscles before therapeutic exercise
- Relieve dryness from repeated hand-washing,tired, overworked hands,very dry skin
- Great addition in dry skin facial (paraffin facials).
- The treatments are warming and because they provide a great deal of moisture to dry and cracked skin.
- The treatments are meant to be soothing, calming oils are often added to the wax in order to add a dimension of aromatherapy to the experience. Lavender is one of the most popular essential oils known for its relaxing effects. People who experience season dry skin often find paraffin wax treatments to be helpful and relaxing preventative measures.
- she is using a high quality product.
- using disposable tools or manufactured to be sterilized.
- she avoids double dipping in waxing because it is contaminates the wax, which makes it totally unsanitary
Unfortunately there are lots of services outside that are not safe and it is your own responsibility to choose what is right for you.
I am Licensed Aesthetician who works at the comfort of your own home for a competetive price.
Friday, October 7, 2011
It is designed for hair removal of coarse hair, yet gentle enough for use in sensitive and delicate areas. GiGi Brazilian Body Hard Wax removes coarse, thick and stubborn hair. Great for hair bikini area hair removal. No strip formula
Unfortunately, I though it was like the sugaring (water soluble) so I didn't take my oil wax removal......Now I know better and I'll be more prepared.
Looking for more clients (ladies only) in durham area that are willing to try this affordable hair removal that leaves your skin smoth, clean for at least 3-4 weeks and those who experienced after a while you get less and less unwanted hair.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Buffing gently can be very rewarding; rid your nails of ridges, take care of jagged edges, and even encourage the nails to grow.
- Buffing can increase the blood circulation to the nail bed.
- Buffing off the ridges also gives a smoother surface for the polish to adhere to.
- Actually buffing leaves such an attractive sheen to the nails, that you might skip the polishing step. After all, buffed nails cannot chip.
- Buffing encourages the nails to grow thanks to the improved circulation.
- This procedure also helps to remove surface stains.
For COMPLIMENTARY cuticle treatment and nail buffing (15 minutes)
no purchase or obligation necessary, please call or e-mail. Offer valid till December15