About Me

My photo
oshawa, durham region, Canada
I am a licensed aesthetician who cares about the wellness and relaxation of my clients. I like to provide more than superficial beauty (but it doesn't mean that I don't like nail art and designs). I work out of my home (walkout basement with separate entrance for clients) so there is no unnecessary cost added except high standards of safety precautions and quality products. For availability & pricing call me @ (9056)621-6050- (905)728-2080 or e-mail me at aestheticsbymaha@aol.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pedicure is much more than a design








Pedicure is not only a beautiful personal appearance it is a service that adds comfort &wellness to your leg and feet.


The word pedicure comes from the Latin word which means foot care.A pedicure can help prevent nail diseases and nail disorders.


Pedicures are not just limited to nails desi; cuticles erased with alphahydroxy acid product,dead skin cells on the bottom of feet are rubbed off using a foot paddle. And a half leg massage is what makes the pedicure a pleasant relaxing experience which keeps a client coming back to this beautiful service


No comments:

Post a Comment