For almost five years now as a certified aesthetician I never used a buffer on my client's nails, and it is all because of what happened to me when I was a student in the beauty school that I went to in Oshawa. While we were practicing artificial nails, a student who worked on me, she vigorously buffed my nails till it bled. But I have to confess that few weeks ago while in the mall, one of the sales selling an expensive skin moisturizer stopped me and she buffed my nails. I have to admit that what impressed me was the buffed nails not the prodcts used. My nail felt and looked beautiful, for a while I never stopped myself from touching my nail feeling how smooth it was.
Buffing gently can be very rewarding; rid your nails of ridges, take care of jagged edges, and even encourage the nails to grow.
What are the benefits of buffing?
- Buffing can increase the blood circulation to the nail bed.
- Buffing off the ridges also gives a smoother surface for the polish to adhere to.
- Actually buffing leaves such an attractive sheen to the nails, that you might skip the polishing step. After all, buffed nails cannot chip.
- Buffing encourages the nails to grow thanks to the improved circulation.
- This procedure also helps to remove surface stains.
For COMPLIMENTARY cuticle treatment and nail buffing (15 minutes)
no purchase or obligation necessary, please call or e-mail. Offer valid till December15