About Me

My photo
oshawa, durham region, Canada
I am a licensed aesthetician who cares about the wellness and relaxation of my clients. I like to provide more than superficial beauty (but it doesn't mean that I don't like nail art and designs). I work out of my home (walkout basement with separate entrance for clients) so there is no unnecessary cost added except high standards of safety precautions and quality products. For availability & pricing call me @ (9056)621-6050- (905)728-2080 or e-mail me at aestheticsbymaha@aol.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Manicure &Pedicure

Manicure/Pedicure treatments are not only a treatment for the natural nails but also for the hands/feet. The pedicure service consists of soaking feet in a warm bath with salts or herbal one (for relaxation of tired feet), filing the nails, shaping, cuticles' treatment, buffing of the nails (which helps in good circulation and growing stronger), exfoliation, softening and removal of callus, massage of the hands & half the arm /feet and half leg and the application of polish. Manicure is a Latin word derived from "manus" for "hand," cura for "care", pedicure derived from "pedi" which is for feet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manicure

Products used: Gehwol herbal bath& foot scrub, CND cuticle eraser, OPI nail polish and lotions

No comments:

Post a Comment