About Me

My photo
oshawa, durham region, Canada
I am a licensed aesthetician who cares about the wellness and relaxation of my clients. I like to provide more than superficial beauty (but it doesn't mean that I don't like nail art and designs). I work out of my home (walkout basement with separate entrance for clients) so there is no unnecessary cost added except high standards of safety precautions and quality products. For availability & pricing call me @ (9056)621-6050- (905)728-2080 or e-mail me at aestheticsbymaha@aol.com

Friday, October 7, 2011

GiGi hard wax





Couple of days I went to my new client in Ajax and had my first experience with the hard wax, usually I use the creamy wax, strips and the spatula. This new wax works excellent in smaller areas and coarse hair but still soft to use for facial hair.




It is designed for hair removal of coarse hair, yet gentle enough for use in sensitive and delicate areas. GiGi Brazilian Body Hard Wax removes coarse, thick and stubborn hair. Great for hair bikini area hair removal. No strip formula

Unfortunately, I though it was like the sugaring (water soluble) so I didn't take my oil wax removal......Now I know better and I'll be more prepared.

Looking for more clients (ladies only) in durham area that are willing to try this affordable hair removal that leaves your skin smoth, clean for at least 3-4 weeks and those who experienced after a while you get less and less unwanted hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment