About Me

My photo
oshawa, durham region, Canada
I am a licensed aesthetician who cares about the wellness and relaxation of my clients. I like to provide more than superficial beauty (but it doesn't mean that I don't like nail art and designs). I work out of my home (walkout basement with separate entrance for clients) so there is no unnecessary cost added except high standards of safety precautions and quality products. For availability & pricing call me @ (9056)621-6050- (905)728-2080 or e-mail me at aestheticsbymaha@aol.com

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pedicure is much more than a beautiful design

Pedicure is not only a beautiful personal appearance it is a service that adds comfort & wellness to your feet.
The word pedicure comes from the Latin word which means foot care.
A pedicure can help prevent nail diseases and nail disorders. Pedicures are not just limited to nails; usually dead skin cells on the bottom of feet are rubbed off using a rough stone or foot paddle. And a half leg massage is what makes the pedicure a pleasant relaxing experience which keeps a client coming back to this beautiful service.

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous pedicures! I wish we lived nearby to take advantage of your services. God bless, and may you prosper!

    Melissa Flores
    Maryland

    ReplyDelete