About Me

My photo
oshawa, durham region, Canada
I am a licensed aesthetician who cares about the wellness and relaxation of my clients. I like to provide more than superficial beauty (but it doesn't mean that I don't like nail art and designs). I work out of my home (walkout basement with separate entrance for clients) so there is no unnecessary cost added except high standards of safety precautions and quality products. For availability & pricing call me @ (9056)621-6050- (905)728-2080 or e-mail me at aestheticsbymaha@aol.com

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Facial is an incredible pampering service

It is really important to use the magnifying lamp to observe skin condition/problem.

Deep cleansing is important to remove oils, makeup residue and dirt.

Exfoliation involves the removal of the oldest dead skin cells on the skin's outermost surface, and has been used for many years to help maintain the skin. It is recommended to do it frequently especially during the winter. There are types of exfoliation like chemical and mechanical.
Benefits of steam open your pores, improve your circulation, helps in removing dirt and oils, allows for deep cleansing and is very helpful for extractions and working on acne and blackheads

Applying the right mask that suits your skin types.


Massage is a beautiful experience that my clients enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Yes, I know what you are talking about. When I came to your place for my facial it was a sweet thing. It was so relaxing I fell asleep within 10 minutes. My mind wandered off on hearing the sound of relaxing music and the skillful handling made me soooooooooooooo relaxed! Sorry if I were snoring (LOL)! Thank you Maha, you are the best!!!! My skin looks and feels better and smoother now, you'll see me coming again.

    ReplyDelete