About Me

My photo
oshawa, durham region, Canada
I am a licensed aesthetician who cares about the wellness and relaxation of my clients. I like to provide more than superficial beauty (but it doesn't mean that I don't like nail art and designs). I work out of my home (walkout basement with separate entrance for clients) so there is no unnecessary cost added except high standards of safety precautions and quality products. For availability & pricing call me @ (9056)621-6050- (905)728-2080 or e-mail me at aestheticsbymaha@aol.com

Thursday, October 21, 2010

hot oil manicure

A hot oil manicure is a treatment using a blend of oils (I add vitamin E) which has many benefits. It helps to treat dry hands and brittle nails, and the hot oil treatment is also a great way to relieve discomfort from arthritis and stiff joints. Massage is a way to improve circulation and helps nails to grow stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment